Cocodensado is unlike anything seen before; when customers taste it, the first reaction is:
– “Is this real? No sugar at all?”
Yes, our products are sugar-free, and the nutritional value matches their delicious taste. All our products are vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free, allowing every audience to enjoy a tasty dessert. Our customers range from athletes to those who have dietary restrictions and want to live their best lives and enjoy a guilt-free and healthy dessert.
Low Carb Diet?:
Yes, we are also your allies. Cocodensado is made from coconut milk, an extremely beneficial superfood for human health and rich in quality fats and fiber that may improve heart health, weight loss, and digestion.
PREMIUM COCONUT MILK
Cocodensado’s Coconut Milk is extracted from native palm trees in Vietnam, known as one of the richest soils in nutrients for this type of fruit; it brings freshness, vitamins, and minerals not found in other varieties. In addition, the freshly harvested pulp is cold-pressed and freeze-dried to keep all the flavor and nutrients intact. Here are some of the benefits:
- It helps to lose weight, as it has very few carbohydrates and is rich in good fats, it dramatically increases satiety.
- It improves intestinal functioning: because it is rich in fibers, which stimulates and assists with the process of elimination.
- It acts as an antioxidant: and prevents diseases, as it is rich in vitamin A, C, and E;
- It strengthens the immune system: because it contains lauric acid, which prevents the proliferation of fungi, viruses, and bacteria;
- It replaces minerals lost during physical activity, as it contains zinc, potassium, selenium, copper, and magnesium.
- It combats aging and various diseases: Due to the presence of B vitamins and vitamin C, coconut helps to fight the damage caused by free radicals, preserving the genetic material of the cells. As a result, its consumption helps the body fight aging and prevent degenerative diseases.
100% NATURAL XYLITOL
Cocodensado Xylitol is handpicked, being a 100% pure product. It is a natural sweetener found in fruits, vegetables, and mushrooms and is being produced on a smaller scale by the human body itself. It has the same sweetening power as sugar, with less than half the calories, and does not cause glycemic spikes; it is safe for those who have diabetes and has beneficial characteristics for intestinal flora.
In addition, xylitol can bring several benefits to oral health. It reduces the incidence of caries by stabilizing ions, calcium, and phosphate in saliva, helping to remineralize teeth, stabilizing already formed caries, and reducing the growth of harmful bacteria in the body.