Cocodensado is the first unsweetened coconut condensed milk in the U.S, and it is recognized as the best on the market in Brazil. This trio of flavors brings an incredible experience to the consumer attending to all dietary restrictions. All our products are vegan, sugar-free, gluten-free, and lactose-free, allowing the same to be consumed by all different audiences, from those who are fitness addicts and want to stay away from sugar to those who have allergies and restrictions like diabetes, celiac, lactose intolerant, etc.
Low Carb Diet?:
Yes, we are also your allies. Cocodensado is made from coconut milk, an extremely beneficial superfood for human health and rich in quality fats and fiber that may improve heart health, weight loss, and digestion.
PREMIUM COCONUT MILK
Cocodensado’s Coconut Milk is extracted from native palm trees in Vietnam, known as one of the richest soils in nutrients for this type of fruit; it brings freshness, vitamins, and minerals not found in other varieties. In addition, the freshly harvested pulp is cold-pressed and freeze-dried to keep all the flavor and nutrients intact. Here are some of the benefits:
– It helps to lose weight, as it has very few carbohydrates and is rich in good fats, it dramatically increases satiety.
– it improves intestinal functioning: because it is rich in fibers, which stimulates and assists with the process of elimination.
– It acts as an antioxidant: and prevents diseases, as it is rich in vitamin A, C, and E;
– it strengthens the immune system: because it contains lauric acid, which prevents the proliferation of fungi, viruses, and bacteria;
– it replaces minerals lost during physical activity, as it contains zinc, potassium, selenium, copper, and magnesium.
– it combats aging and various diseases: Due to the presence of B vitamins and vitamin C, coconut helps to fight the damage caused by free radicals, preserving the genetic material of the cells. As a result, its consumption helps the body fight aging and prevent degenerative diseases.
Our cocoa, called Arriba, of Ecuadorian origin, is extremely rare. It is extracted from fertile volcanic soil rich in magnesium, a vital mineral for the heart and nervous system’s health. Some antioxidants include anandamide and theobromine, which improve emotional and mental states, generating well-being and pleasure. These characteristics bring not only a unique aroma but also health benefits.
The hazelnuts used for the composition of Cocotella are grown in the Italian region of Piedmont, located between the Alps and the Mediterranean; they were chosen because of their nutritional characteristics, known as one of the best in the world for their intense flavor and aroma. They have several health benefits as they are rich in fiber, iron, phosphorus, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, and B vitamins, helping to reduce high cholesterol, prevent anemia, take care of bone health, and favor liver metabolism.
Maltitol is a low-calorie natural sweetener that does not cause tooth decay, its absorption in the body is done gradually and slowly. Because it has a low glycemic index, it is beneficial in diabetic diets for glycemic control and for those who control their sugar intake.
The palm fat used in Cocotella is a 100% pure plant food originating from reforestation forests without affecting local biodiversity. It is one of the most significant sources of carotenes, it is rich in vitamin E, and its antioxidant action protects against neurodegenerative, cardiovascular, and cancer diseases.