- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or 1 cup of sugar free pancake syrup
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup (6 ounces) blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 tbsp of white chocolate cocotella
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. If necessary, grease all 12 cups on your muffin tin with butter, coconut oil or cooking spray (my pan is non-stick and doesn’t require any grease).
- In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the blueberries. Blend them together and add the blueberries to the mix prior to pouring the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Once ready, drizzle cocodensado dulce de leche spread on top. Ready to grub!