1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. If necessary, grease all 12 cups on your muffin tin with butter, coconut oil or cooking spray (my pan is non-stick and doesn’t require any grease).
2. In a blender, food processor or large mixing bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the HU chocolate bar. Blend them together and cut the Hu chocolate bar and add to the mix prior to pouring the batter into the muffin tin.
3. Bake for 20-22 minutes. Once ready, drizzle cocodensado dulce de leche spread on top. Ready to grub!
* ½ cup of sugar free pancake syrup
* 1 tbsp of coconut oil
* 2 eggs, preferably at room temperature
* 1 cup packed mashed ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
* ¼ cup milk of choice or water (I used homemade walnut milk)
* 1 teaspoon baking soda
* 3 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1.5 scoops of ISOPURE
* ½ teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for sprinkling on top
* 1 ¾ cups of almond flour
* HU hazelnut butter chocolate bar
* 3 tbsp of Cocodensado dulce de leche